Launched in almost every film, advertisement and mainstream websites nowadays – Parkour has become a popular thing. It’s an art of subject, where a traceur (practitioner of parkour) uses his body and surroundings to acquire from 1 place to another.
Parkour can be a couple sport if you’d like! It’s definitely one to look in to if you’re bored with your partner and if you guys have an active lifestyle.
Watch this video:
One can jump, vault, reverse, while also making it look seamless climb and roll under and above obstacles.
There are basic movements that one ought to master in order to develop into an advance practitioner even though there aren’t any constraints in Parkour. Some of those motions are:
Jumping: the fundamental and most crucial movement in Parkour. In how high and far you jump, improving your skill will be integrated into all you do after.
Roll: The roll is what stops you when you leap from distances or heights from getting hurt. Knowing the right technique is a must, so make sure to follow them precisely and take a look at the videos that are tutorial.
Vault: confronted by a barrier such as a bar or some ledge and Running? You will be got by vaults over them with style and simplicity. You use your hands propel and to steer your body within the object.
Cat grabs: This is basically a jump using an added mix of landing with your feet flat against a wall or other vertical object and hands-on top of the item.
These moves are cool, especially if you and your partner know how to do these correctly!
Free running is just another name supplied by the UK and US traceurs plus it is more of an aesthetic kind of Parkour. It entails a lot of spins and flips – much like acrobatics but without the mats and floors that are padded.
It all comes down to the excitement and challenge of the sport although there are. I’m more of an urge towards the pure Parkour discipline.
Tips for Beginners (like you and your partner!)
- Don’t get ahead on your own. Do not attempt it should you see somebody perform an wonderful jump.
- Buy good gear!!! Check reviews from https://www.best-parkour.com/best-parkour-shoes/ for good brands of shoes!
- Train, train & train. You’ll Be surprised that most of Parkour training is done in the gym, the playground or flat floor… not on rooftops
- Look for other couples into parkour!
- Combine local groups and learn from innovative professionals. You can learn quite a whole lot from them when it comes to motivation, safety and technique. There is not any equivalent to self-training.
- Do it for yourself. Make an effort not to be fascinated by fame and movies. Take it if the opportunity comes.