Complements are Important in a Relationship
Many dream of a marriage made in heaven, just like the ones they see on screen. Most of the times married couples are not as perfectly matched as many dream of. Relationships are not always perfect. For some many made a happy life together despite the odds, others are the exact opposite. People would wait for the perfect man or woman before they decide to marry. Some have a picture of the perfect husband or wife in mind. Some patiently, most forfeited the dreamboat ideal of yesteryear for another half who is flawed. Over the years, people who swore they would wait till they meet their dream mate looking like Brad Pitt or Bella Hadid changed their minds and walked down the aisle with the least expected partners to be. As the saying goes, “Perfection lies in the eyes of the beholder”, is how many people justify their less than ideal choice. This leads many to wonder whether their ideal mate is really out of reach or if Prince Charming is simply running late. But believe this, compromise in romance does not to affect a happy outcome. Without realizing you’ll eventually bump into your lifetime partner.
First impressions are important, but certain qualities only become clear when you enter into the relationship. As you push through with the relationship, you will discover manty things about your partner. They can be your exact opposite. Some may like to read and others don’t. Or some may like Harry Potter but your partner may find them childish. Despite this you can always make the relationship work. Are you a Harry Potter fan? Find out what Harry Potter house you belong too.
In order to make a marriage work, personalities of both the couples should complement each other. This will bring out the best in both the couples. Find and discover ways to make each other feel good and ways to build a healthy and happier relationship.
WIFE REJECTS Her Husband’s Compliments, INSTANTLY REGRETS IT! | Dhar Mann
Here are some ways:
- Complement your partner’s personality. As you grow into the relationship, use your personality to support and complement each other. This will make you feel good and would make you want to be with your partner each day. It brings out the best in every person.
- Complement each other’s strength. Your strength combined will make your relationship stronger. It will open up new doors and opportunities leading to a more mature relationship. Combining your strength can benefit the relationship. Be it collaborating in tasks entailing different skills and performance.
- Complement each other’s beliefs and habits. Respect your partner’s belief, culture and religion. This will lead to a harmonious relationship.
- Complement each other’s appearance. It makes your partner feel loved and special.
- Complement each other’s accomplishments. Your partner’s accomplishments vary. This doesn’t need to be professional. Simple things like a day organizing the house or getting a job interviews are big accomplishments. Learn to be proud of your partner.